We’ve put together a list of best practices to make sure your audio ad is approved for placement and optimized so you get the most return for your budget. Currently, we are only able to target people in United States.
- Max 30s
- WAV or MP3
- Max 6mb
- Call-to-action is mandatory
How to record your Audio Advertisement:
- The length of your ad should be exactly 30 seconds and in WAV or MP3 file format.
- Your ad should begin by fading in your background music (typically 2-3 seconds into the
- Depending on the length of your “Voice Over,” your ad should start with roughly 15-20
seconds of music and, if applicable, include the lead verse or chorus of the song.
- Add your Voice Over (VO) around the 15-20 second mark. Your VO should be 7-10 seconds long.
- Lower the volume level of the background music when adding your Voice Over so that listeners can clearly hear every word in the ad.
- IMPORTANT: When writing the script for the VO, include a call-to-action. A call-to-action is mandatory in all audio ads and directs the listener to do something, such as “click on the banner to follow me on Spotify.”
- At the end of the VO, bring your background music volume up for a second or two and then fade out.