These are our requirements for the end result after a mix and mastering.
Remember to deliver everything into the Visual Google Drive Folder for the project.
Filetypes: WAV + MP3 320 kbps (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP3#Bit_rate)
Versions: Original + Instrumental + Vocal in both WAV and MP3 320 kbps.
Tagging: Every song should be named with track order + song title + version.
For example 1. Sympathy for the devil – Original.
Distribution Standard WAV requirements
- Supported format is WAV (PCM)
- Bitrate not lower than 1.4Mbps
- Sampling rate not lower than 44.1KHz
- Bits per sample must be 16 or 24
- Minimum 2 channels (stereo)
- Should originate from a high-quality source